Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Lazy day!

Gosh, I have been so lazy today, I have done so so little at work it must be almost a crime! Still, I have, at least been thinking about doing this blog. And here it is! All lovely and pink :) It took me a while to think of a what to call it. Then, in a very rare bolt of inspiration ma vie en rose came to me. My french tutor always has some french music playing in the background during tutorials, with Edith Piaf, singing La Vie en Rose, I asked the tutor how she'd translate it. It came out to be something like "life through rose coloured spectacles". I quite liked that, and as that's how I tend to view the world voila! And just to complete things, just after that I had an email from my brother's girlfriend inviting me to dinner tomorrow and saying she'd just developed a liking for rose wine and she'd have plenty of it in tomorrow!

No comments: