Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Pub

I've just realised how long it's been since I have written here, how naughty of me! So here I am back again. It's been a busy week and a bit and I have been up to loads, all good I'm glad to say, apart from on my wallet!

Last week my friend Adam came to stay, we were good boys though and stayed in and just relaxed really, which makes a change, normally when he visits we go out into town, drink loads, eat like pigs and behave like sluts.

On the Saturday I went to Felixstowe and we went to The Fox, it was a fab night and I got absolutely plastered! I was a bit of a rascal too and ended up going outside with a boy. My friends tell me that he wasn't a minger, so I am redeamed slightly. He is an actor and I thought he was very lovely. He is going to visit Cambridge in a few weeks, so I shall maybe write about him again...

So far this week I have just been relaxing and recovering from the excesses of the weekend. This weekend coming I am off to Maidstone to visit my friend Andrew (who's straight, so I shalln't make up a girl's name for him, although I'm tempted).

1 comment:

gayboydiary said...

Keep up the good work ;o)