Thursday, October 27, 2005
Samatha
On Tuesday night I went to a meditation class! It's something that I have wanted to do for ages, but just never seemed to have the time. Anyways, I'm so glad that I did go. I feel better for it, even after just a few days. When we arrived at the course, the woman running the course mentioned a few of the reasons why people meditate. I related to so much that she was saying. I often find that my mind is just full and constantly darting from one thing to another, I want to do everything now, I want everything now and also I find it is easy to start thinking negative thoughts. Meditation is a way to free yourself of these. So, we'll see how it goes. After the class I went round to a friend's and we then went to a club, I had a fab night :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment