I am being such a busy bee at the moment. From today until Sunday I am working every evening and then I am also doing some work on Sunday daytime! I need to rest, so I am taking Friday off work in the daytime, I have loads of holiday still. I'm still enjoying the work, and it makes it easier when I think that it is all going towards a lovely holiday and hopefully loads of winter sun.
Last week I went to Granada in Spain and stayed with my friend Antonio. I had a fab time and took loads of lovely pics that I'll put up on here over the weekend.
Last night I went to Life (as usual), it goes on until 2am so I don't get into bed much before 3am. Last night was even later though as Rich came to visit and we stayed up talking until about half 3! Today at work I have been knackered and would so like to just go home now and sit in front of the tv. Still, I must keep reminding myself that this is for Gran Canaria :)
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment