Monday, March 27, 2006

Better...

Today I returned to work after being off sick on Friday. In fact I was ill for the whole of last week, but I managed to continue going into work until Friday. On Friday I felt like shit. It's ages since I've felt that bad. It was a horrible horrible cold and I'm glad to be over it. I'm still taking it easy though ;) I was meant to do extra work on Sunday, tonight and tomorrow night, but I cancelled. I don't wanna make myself ill again. It's a pity though as the money would be nice.

Tomorrow after work I'm going to Tim's gym with him, it's one of those posh ones, not like my 50-pound-a-year one. It has a swimming pool and a sauna. I'll probably spend most of the time in the sauna...be good to clear up my cold. Then we're going back to Tim's house for food and drinks; Steve has said it will be like a slumber party lol! A slumber party for 30 somethings!!!

No comments: