Today my Dad needed to go out and do some banking and other bits and pieces, Mum is still not very well at all and can't be left on her own, so I went round late morning to sit with her whilst he went out. I was a bit nervous before I arrived because I didn't know what state she would be in. When I got there she wasn't too bad, still very weak, but not as bad as the worse case scenarios that were going through my mind. She looked a bit panicky when Dad left, but once he'd gone she seemed ok. We had a nice little chat, but I made sure I didn't talk too much in case she got tired or something. My main worry is always that she's gonna start choking, but luckily this didn't happen. She had some orange juice beside her and every now and again she would ask me to give her some, which I did, with a spoon, it was very pitiful really but who says life's a bed of roses lol! My brother phoned me when I was there, he's now moved to Oxford and they have settled in well. Rachel was getting to know the new doctors and midwife as she's having the baby in 3 weeks! My brother informed me that the baby's head was now engaged lol! So I say to my niece/nephew if you're reading this in 18 years time ('cos this is an 18 rated blog sort of) this was your first mention in this blog lol!
My Dad got back around 2ish without any incidents and in fact I really enjoyed the time we had together, it's nice just being me and my Mum, when Dad's there he tends to do all the speaking for her.
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment