Well, I think autumn is just about here, today has been gloomy and wet. One of my experiments failed last night, so that added to the gloom this morning, we decided to treat ourselves to some cakes from Fitzbillies (sp?) which is a lovely little cake shop close to where I work. They did the trick and after that I was feeling more myself again.
This afternoon Kerry and I were looking at various volunteer experiments we can do around the university to get extra money, her for her wedding in June and me for more travels. We found one that pays £60 and you get a free picture of your brain at the end of it. All you have to do is lay in an MRI scanner for 90 mins, do some gambling and maybe have some blood taken at the same time, sounds an easy way to make money to me :)
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I wouldn't mind getting proof that I have a brain. Can I take part too?
Post a Comment