The weekend just gone I was meant to be driving to Manchester with Michal and his sister. We were gonna go clubbing and just have a good time. But before we'd even gotten out of Cambridge, I did a really stupid turn on the road and knocked this poor man off his moped. He wasn't hurt, but I felt so bad and I could have easily killed him. He hit into the front wheel of my car and it couldn't be moved, so I had to call out a recovery vehicle which cost loads. We didn't get to go to Manchester, and to top it all the police drove by and saw what was happening, I had to go to the police car and make a statement and then the policeman said that the report would be going to the traffic division and they might decide to prosecute me..yikes. All because I was sooo stupid. One minute we were all excited about going to Manchester and the next minute we were all feeling terrible :(
But fear not, we have arranged another visit to Manchester at Easter :)
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment