This weekend my friend Adam came to visit. Originally he was gonna get to me in the early afternoon, but his car went wrong, the gearbox broke:( So he had to face the delight of getting to Cambridge from London on the train at the weekend. For the past god knows how mant months it's been impossible to go direct between Cambridge and London, you have to change trains and get buses, it's an absolute nightmare and it's been going on for much too long I think. He arrived at 7.30pm! I was a very good boy though and ran him a nice hot bath. We got a taxi to Ely station just after 9 and as I was feeling lazy we got a taxi from Cambridge station to The Fleur...it cost £7! for a 5 min journey. We had a lovely few hours in the Fleur, it's completly different to how it used to be, more like a wine bar thingy now, less mad and more relaxed than I remember it being before. When we left we were both well pissed lol! We went to the Rose and Crown, I can't remember much in there, although I can remember seeing a couple who had once messaged me on gaydar (and sent me naughty pics), and I'm my drunken state saying they had nice cocks lol! Well, it's better than sayin they didn't have nice cocks I guess. It stayed open until 4am! By this time I had asked someone if we could crash at their house, they must've been polite and said yes. What a terrible state I must have been in lol! Was a good night though, but I lost my keys!
Needless to say, they next day I felt like shit!
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Slut slut slut! ;o)
The Fleur sounds good, I'll have to check it out!
If you ever need someone to help you with Quality Assurance as far as photos like that are concerned, please forward them to me ;o)
Post a Comment