What a lovely and relaxing day it's been. I have spent the whole day reading. I did a bit of washing though and trimmed my hair lol! I've started reading the biography of Gareth Thomas the rugby player who I think was one of the first to come out as gay. It's a good read so far and so much of it is so familiar, although not really personally familiar. I think I'm gonna finish the book in lightening speed. After I'd had a bath around half two I decided to go for a little walk just through the army base and back home via Kings Avenue. Whilst I was out I started to feel really quite self-conscious about the stitches in my nose, much much more so than I did one the actual day of the surgery when I was actually right in the middle of busy Cambridge. I guess then I was under the influence of adrenalin, whereas today it was just the holiday-delicate me, do that when I passed a couple of school children I had to look away. Even as I was doing this I thought how stupid I was being. Anyway, the main observation that I did go on to make during this walk was when I returned home. It had begun to rain, do everything was damp, but first I noticed how unkempt the front garden was, with long yellowing grass and then how overgrown and just generally messy the porch area was! I felt a bit ashamed really, what must those tesco delivery men think!! Lol! So I really must get my bum into gear and do something about all that over the next few days of my holiday. Actually do some gardening like I told those two ladies at Addenbrooke's that I would!
Monday, July 13, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment