Well, I'm back from Gran Canaria, it all passed by so quickly :( Still, I had an absolutely fab time. The weather was perfect, always around 28C and there was always a nice breeze too. The sun was very strong though, even with my factor 40 I still got a bit tanned lol! We became almost completely nocturnal when we were there, our day was like this: Sit by beach or pool from 2pm until about 7, shower and apply our aftersun and then go and eat. Then we'd sleep until about 11pm then go out around 11.30 until 6.30am the next morning! Was such a fab way of life, although don't know how long I could keep it up for. We are already planning our next visit, which I think will be sometime in October and we're gonna try and do 2 weeks!
Today I am back at work, although I haven't done much yet, I think I'm gonna wait until after coffee :)
I was catching up with my emails yesterday and I had this one from my brother, it simply read:
Sjr33 signing off!!
He has been made redundant after working there for over 15 years and my Granddad had worked there for 40 years before that. It made me cry. My Granddad will be turning in his grave!
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment