Thursday, July 28, 2005

Where's Estefania's blog?

It's gone, that's very naughty! You know how I like to keep tabs on you...Or maybe it was removed because it contained items of filth and vulgarity. Hmmmm I know that she gets up to all sorts that one, I bet that's what's happened!

I have had a good day, went to lunch with a friend and caught up on his latest escapades and also had a lovely quiche to eat that my next door neighbour brought round for me last night, it was very very yummy. I got a lot of work done this afternoon and also went back to the gym for the first time since before the holiday. So now I'm feeling nice and relaxed and it won't be long before I'm in bed. Tomorrow I am going to try and book hotels for Manchester Pride, which is coming up at the end of August. It's gonna be difficult though, as we wanna stay for 4 days and there are a lot of us going...and I'm skint :( Still, it's only money I suppose.

No comments: