Yay! This weekend I am having a mini holiday. I'm going to Manchester, and, very environmentally unfriendly I know, I'm gonna fly there! It costs practically the same as the train but me and Tim decided that it would make a change, and we could have a very relaxed day getting there. So what we're gonna do is drive to Stansted around midmorning, then spend a part of the afternoon there doing some shopping and having a g&t or two. Then it's a 45 min flight to Manchester, we'll then get a taxi to the hotel, I'll have a nice long hot soak in the bath and then we'll be out on the town until the wee small hours....how fab is that!
Over Easter weekend my friend Antonio from Spain came to visit, we spent a few days in London sightseeing and clubbing and also a few days in Cambridge where we did the tours of the colleges. During the evenings we sampled the Cambridge gay bars and on the Saturday night we went around Soho and ended up in G.A.Y. Club where we saw Shayne Ward live....wow!
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Make sure you pack one of these to help you ... relax in the bath ;o)
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/search.do?productCode=LUVDUC
Post a Comment