Monday, November 06, 2006

Autumn

This morning it is freezing cold, but outside it looks beautiful, lovely and blue and fresh. This weekend I have been quite busy. I worked at the Maltings on Saturday afternoon and evening, there was a wedding and then I did a bit of work behind the bar. On Sunday no work :) I wemt to London in the afternoon with time, we did a bit of shopping. I met Tim in Clone Zone, just as he was buying gay pornography (he's not that savvy with the internet hehe), he announced to the shop that he was just buying my Christmas present, at which point the man behind the counter pointed to a bollard sized dildo and said he was sure I'd prefer that, I was shocked, do I look like some kind of fetishy leather pig!?

Now I'm just getting ready for work, this week is gonna be quite easy I think, last week was manic, we did so much work, and the boss was away, which shows how good we are, in fact we're gonna tell him he should spend more time at home because last week absolutely everything we did worked perfectly.

Here's a picture from my bedroom window of a beautiful morning a few days ago, the sky was so blue, it was almost like being back in Gran Canaria.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Q : do I look like some kind of fetishy leather pig!?

A : Yes

Robjn said...

Do I look like some kind of fetishy leather pig!?

i see someone beat me to it.