Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm Back!

God, it has been ages since I wrote anything here, so here I am back again :) Christmas and New Year were good. I went to Manchester with Tim for New Year. We went up on the Friday. I decided to drive as it would be lots cheaper and also as we were off work we could leave nice and early and then drive up at a nice leasurely pace and arrive there not feeling tired. We stayed at the normal place and for the Friday night we went out in Liverpool, it was good but the weather was shite, it was pouring with rain and there were even a few claps of thunder! Very strange for winter.

On the Saturday we went shopping in Manchester, I spent far too much money on beauty products ;-) and clothes, I bought a bright pink stripy versace tshirt that cost almost 70quid!

We went to the pubs and then Essential on the Saturday and Sunday nights. It's a shame that we had bought our Essential New Year party tickets in advance and on the Sunday we found out there were better, slightly more sleezy, clubs. But as we didn't know Manchester that well didn't know about them. Oh well, will try those next time.

This last weekend was my friend Paul's birthday and him and Jon stayed at mine and we went out in Cambridge. I spent the whole night drinking gin, which I think was a mistake, I think either the gin or the tonic make me feel terrible the next day. So I've made a mental note never to get pissed on just gin again!

This Friday I'm off to Barcelona to visit my friend Antonio. The flight only cost £18. It'll cost me more to park my car at the airport. I'm quite excited about going especially as it will be good for my Spanish which I have been terrible at practising recently.

Right, it's tea time :) See you soon!

1 comment:

Robjn said...

I spent far too much money on beauty products

refund the versace top and buy some more. if you think £70 is a lot go to Alexander McQueens shop!