I've decided over the last couple of weeks to get rid of my car, after all the hassles of the moped incident, I still don't have the car back from the garage, I feel that I don't really 'need' to have it. The main reason I originally got it was back when my Mum was first ill with cancer and I was always worried that I would get a call late at night from my Dad asking me to get round as soon as possible. Now that isn't going to happen anymore I don't see the reason to keep the car, also the fact that it costs almost 700 quid on insurance, tax and servicing each year, which equates to 2 holidays in my eyes, I'm pleased it's going. I think I'll get over 3 grand for it too, that will be a nice little windfall too.
As I will need to use the bike more I bought a new one earlier this week, it's the first time I've bought a new bike since I was 18, it was quite exciting and I now have a lovely blue Raleigh road bike :) I'm gonna keep this one in Cambridge where it will mean I get to work a little earlier each day and handy for the Blue Arrow work. I'm gonna keep the old one in Ely and I'm being a little nicer to it too by keeping it in my garage and not just slung outside my front door.
Also I shall move the bike of Estefania Beverhausen to the garage so she doesn't get a wet bum in the mornings and won't have to maneuver around all the presents Chloe has left :p
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's "Beaverhausen" ;-)
Chloe's gifts of appreciation sound delightful! lol!
Post a Comment