Friday, April 13, 2007

Cruise

Last weekend me and Tim went to Manchester again. It was the first time I'd been back since being there for New Year; it didn't seem like I'd been away at all :) I was meant to go there in February with Gollem, but that was the time I has the mishap with the moped!

We flew there again with our lovely Air Berlin, flight time less than 30 mins and for 55 quid! I don't feel too guilty, since I have sold my car now, so my carbon footprint is a bit reduced lol! The hotel was a bit more expensive than usuual at 75 a night, but as I've been such a busy boy working lots of extra hours money's not too much of an issue.

On the Friday night we ate at Via Fossa, which is a tradition for us now (I'm such a creature of habit) and then we went to Churchill's which is full of girls on hen nights, but also lots of nice boys. I met 3 very nice ones, one from Leeds, one from Doncaster and one from ''24 miles from here''? I was a bit out of control lol, so thought it best to move on somewhere else. We used to always go to Essential and end the night there (unless the sauna called), but we'd heard not-so-good reports about it, so decided to try somewhere else, Tim was gonna go to Legends and I went to Cruise 101. It was only 6 quid to get in and I loved it there! I met another boy there, a Mika lookalike (singer Mika, not my own beloved one), who was French and had a very sexy accent, needless to say I spent the rest of the night with him ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Slut! ;o)