This morning I flew back from Manchester, I was exhausted! We went out last night, and while it wasn't as late as the previous nights, it was still gone 2 by the time I got back to the hotel room. It was quite a good night, but I don't think I would stay for a Sunday night again, it didn't seem to be anywhere near as good as Friday and Saturday. I think also the thought that I had to get up early the next day was a bit of a dampner. It would have been nice not to have worked today, then we could have drunk a little more last night and I think then that maybe we would have made our Manchester karaoke debut!
Also today I started my intensive Spanish course. It's two hours a day for the next 3 weeks at the university language centre which is luckily only 2 mins from where I work. Today the stuff wasn't too hard and it covered stuff I already knew, but a girl I was speaking to who ad done the same course last year said that it quickly got very heavy! Yikes! But I like a challange, I will just have to make sure I get caught up on my sleep!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment