It was such hard work doing it, it really taught me a lesson not to be so lazy and leave it so long! Anyway, it was all too much for my poor Flymo, I'd died before I could complete the job :( So here's a picture of where I'm up to, tomorrow I'm gonna order a new one.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
The Garden
Today at last I made an attempt to do something with the garden. I haven't cut the grass for months! Thank God John and Pam aren't still living next door, I dread to think about all the grief I'd have gotten from them.
It was such hard work doing it, it really taught me a lesson not to be so lazy and leave it so long! Anyway, it was all too much for my poor Flymo, I'd died before I could complete the job :( So here's a picture of where I'm up to, tomorrow I'm gonna order a new one.
It was such hard work doing it, it really taught me a lesson not to be so lazy and leave it so long! Anyway, it was all too much for my poor Flymo, I'd died before I could complete the job :( So here's a picture of where I'm up to, tomorrow I'm gonna order a new one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That photo makes it look like a woman's special garden! But what do I know ...
Post a Comment