Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dentist

I started getting a tiny bit of toothache over the last couple of days, but last night it was worse so I decided I should phone the dentist this morning so that if I do have an infection I could get some antibiotics before it gets too painfull. I can remember before when I had a similar type of toothache, when I started taking the antibiotics, the pain went in less than a day. So I was very relieve when the dentis said she could see me the same afternoon. So I am now back, and although there was not much sign of an infection, the fact that there was pain there meant she gave me some antibiotics, so hopefully I'll soon be in the clear.

They had a very good x-ray machine there, it's all digital so you see the x-ray picture in real time. I had a good look at mine, it looked a bit like the x-ray of a hand with nail varnish on! Strange lol! The only downside is that it all cost me 35 quid boohoo :(

1 comment:

Sparkly said...

Cheaper than dentures though!