Well, that's Monday morning out of the way. It wasn't too bad actually. I slept really well last night, so I think that helped. Last night we watched The Other Boleyn Girl, it was good and lots of it was filmed in and around Ely Cathedral, and watching it I recognised parts of the cathedral. But at the end, we watched through all the credits and there was no mention of Ely at all :(
Patrick and I also played Scrabble again, and I lost as usual. I don't think I've ever won a game of Scrabble in my whole life, even when playing with people whose first language isn't even English...what a disgrace! lol!
I'm now off into town and think I shall go to the Nero's that's in Heffers' bookshop and have a nice large latte and read some more of my book, only problem is that yet again the weather's horrid, today it's sleet!
Monday, February 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can play me at Scrabble if you like, you are bound to win. Not at Triv though, I'd whoop your ass.....!
Post a Comment