Friday, June 10, 2005

Karaoke

Yay! It's Friday again :) This week does really seem to have flown by. I have still been so bloody lazy at work though, someone needs to give me a kick up the backside I think. I am making a promise to myself now, that from Monday morning first thing I am gonna work my fingers to the bone.

Last weekend was fab :) I went to Felixstowe on Friday night. Dean was having a visitor over from Australia, I've never met them before, but I'll use any excuse to go out and drink. I got to Felixstowe around 3 and Gail was still working, so I went to see Dean. It turns out he is now truly, madly, deeply, passionately, fan-dabi-doozibly in love :) And soon to be married! It is all very sweet actually, and I'm very happy for him. I spent 80 quid in the shop, it would have been more but I do still get my ex-boyfriend discount ;) When we got back to Gail's she had a bottle of champers in the fridge (she's fab!), we guzzled that in less than 30 mins, we really do have no class! We went for a chinese and then met the rest of them in the bar. The rest's a bit of a haze, I do remember at one point contemplating running naked into the sea, but was persuaded otherwise lol!

On Saturday I had arranged to meet a chap I'd met a couple of weeks earlier in a night club! Not always the best of ideas I know. So I was slightly apprehensive about meeting. In the end though, it turned out he was lovely and he stayed at mine until Monday morning (I know, slut!). We had a fab time and on Sunday night he even won some singing contest thing that could ultimately mean he gets to record something in London.

Monday night I performed my civic duty and was a first aider at an over 60's bbq...I didn't pull.

Tuesday I went out with the lovely and very, very popular Abhi. We played tennis (I was shite) and then had a meal with loads and loads of free drinkies. After that we went to a club until the wee small hours. Abhi is such a mover, I can't remember the last time I was bent over someone's knee so often...Salsa...I felt I was in Latin America.

No comments: