Friday, June 24, 2005

Mash...

It's Friday again, this week I have been lazy lazy lazy :( I put it down to the warm weather. I have done very little at work and absolutely no OU stuff at all. It's very bad as I have two assignments due next Wednesday and I haven't even started them yet! This weekend I'm busy being the social whore again, and therein lies the problem methinks lol! I do promise to myself that next week I will try harder. I have two work experience people with me all next week too, so I'll have to get them working as well ;)

This week has been very nice, the weather has been absolutely fantastic, I've even caught the sun a bit, so I don't look quite so pasty and gaunt. I had a bbq at my house on Sunday which was fab, I will put some photos up from it soon because we took 100s, especially as we became more drunk.

Tonight I'm going out with my friend Tracey. I had wanted to sit outside somewhere, but the weather has broken now and it's only just stopped raining...I'm an optimist though and the sun could come out again soon.

No comments: