Thursday, June 08, 2006

Hot hot hot!

Today the weather is absolutely beautiful :) Here is my day so far... I woke up just before my alarm at 8am, I had slept soundly for 10 hours! Although I woke up around 5am to the sound of a blackbird making a terrible noise, I wished at that point that one of the cats would get it! I ate my breakfast in the garden as it was so warm, Pam, the next door neighbour came out and spoke to me for a bit, she hopes to get a moving date soon...yay! Soon I will be able to sunbathe in the garden completely naked hehe! When I got to work there was loads to do, but I managed to get everything done so that I could go to lunch early. I spent all of lunch lying on Jesus Green, it was lovely. Then back to work, tidied up one of the rooms that is meant to be dust free but wasn't (is now thanks to me). And now I'm off into town to get something to drink and sit in the sun for a little bit more...La vida es buena :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiya Chris, sounds like a lovely day. Wish I lived closer so I could join you for that drink.

Derek