Thursday, June 01, 2006

Jestem szczęśliwy...corrected :)

A picture of me and Mika. It's a hard job trying to get a picture of him, he always spoils them by putting his hand over his face or something. This is a picture I took about a month ago, it was after our first whole night together awwww blesssss hehe ;)

Today again the weather has been shite, it was pissing it down at lunchtime when I had to go and buy some lunch :( I have been such a busy bee at work, and so far everything seems to be working, so tonight I am a feeling nice and contented.

I read this the other day too http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/5023466.stm
It really made me cross, and as per usual the ultra religious were sticking to boot in too. I feel sorry for those who are gay and live in Russia and so glad I live in lovely, liberal England.

No comments: