Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Barcelona 2
So, to continue from yesterday, we arrived in Barcelona around 2pm, we did loads of sight seeing, we walked for miles, it was good for me though lol. We found the gay district, called Eixample, during the day though there wasn't much to see. Later in the afternoon we met two of Antonio's friends, they were both from Barcelona so they gave us better tour of the gay area. In fact the first 'landmark' that was pointed out to me was 'the best sauna in Barcelona', I didn't go though, no time! We then went to a lovely little bar, where I got a little pissed, and my Spanish seemed to get better ;) Antonio had arranged another meeting later on that evening with a man from El Salvador, but as he didn't want the other two to know about this, the El Salvadorian was converted into a shag that I had arranged to meet via Gaydar, how classy! We met the El Salvador boy, called Carlos, around 9. He seemed lovely and obviously was liking Antonio, I was pleased, it made me look nice and single hehe :) He also promised to take us clubbing on Saturday night, so I was doubly happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment