I got back from Barcelona last Monday, but I've been busy since, so this is the first chance I've had to put pictures up and write about it. I had a great time, seemed to have crammed a lot in, but still also managed to relax. The flight with Ryanair was very good, took off dead on time and arrived 30 mins ahead of schedule, and it only cost 18 quid too. I arrived at Girona airport and as I was early I had to wait about 20 mins for Antonio to collect me, it's a little tiny airport and it seems that Ryanair is the only airline to use it. There were loads of nice Mediterranean type men there to look at, so the tome went by quickly. Antonio arrived and we started driving to Manresa (60km away). The scenery on the way was amazing, huge mountains, and the sky was completly blue.
I took this picture with my phone in the car on the way. It's not very good but you can see how nice the sky looked. It was 20 degrees!

When we arrived at Antonio's house we headed straight of for Barcelona, we went by train, it took over an hour, but only cost 5 euro and I had a nice sleep so felt all refreshed by the time we arrived. Here's some of the touristy pics I took:


Right, that's it for now, I'm off to bed, it takes so long adding these pics to blogger :( Or maybe it's just me. Anyway see you soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment