This last week I have worked loads and loads. I did extra hours every day from Wednesday until Sunday! So I have now well and truly paid for Manchester and Gran Canaria next week :) On Saturday I did a very long shift at Churchill College from 7am until 3pm and the from 4pm until 8.30pm I worked at Selwyn College doing a very posh wedding. Adam was visiting me from London, so as soon as I finished work I had to cycle quickly over to the station to meet him. I hadn't seen him for a couple of months, he's lost quite a bit of weight since I last saw him and he looks good for it. We went straight to the Fleur, but it was not that busy so we only stayed for 1 drink and then went to The Rose and Crown, it was a bit better in here, but I was feeling a bit pissed by then, so maybe that helped lol! By 1am I was feeling so knackered, I'd been up since 5.30am, that I wimped out and went to sleep in Adam's car! The next thing I knew it was 2.4oam and I was being drived home at Adam's usual breakneck speed! I didn't throw up though lol!
The next morning I felt like shit, I think the beer was off maybe. Steve felt the same. I had to work at Fitzwilliam Museum from 12, I wasn't looking forward to it. On the upside the weather was fabulous. Working was difficult to start with, I felt dehydrated, but after lots of water, and the fact that there was hardly anything to do, I, in the end started to feel like my old self again, but I was sooooooooo looking forward to getting home and having a nice long sleep.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment