Last Friday after work I went to London to meet Adam, I haven't seen him for ages and thought it was well past time going to visit him. We met at Leicester Square, but he was a bit hungry, so we went to Café Boheme for a quick snack, only they don;t like you doing that there after 7. You have to have a full meal or nothing, how shite is that. Anyway, Adam was getting ready to have a go at them, but nothing came of it. And anyway, we'd ordered a bottle of wine that cost more than any of the main courses! It's an example of one of those places where gays are ripping off gays. After half of bottle of wine I felt nicely drunkish, so didn't care anyway. We then left Soho and headed for Southwark to one of mine and Tim's favourite bars Man Bar lol! I wasn't sure what Adam would make of it, as it's a weeny bit on the sleazy side. Well, he wasn't all that keen, so we only stayed there until 11.30pm and then went off to try the clubs in Vauxhall for the first time.
Tim, who was in Liverpool, suggested that we go to Fitladz, so there we went. It was really good! Although it seems more of a cruising place that a dancing place. Me and Adam were like kids in a sweet shop lol! We stayed there until 4ish. I met a lovely Belgian boy called Oliver, but that story's not for here :P We then went to the Gentlemen's Health Club (read Sauna) that was very conveniently next door to pass the time away until the first train back home at 6ish. A very good night :)
Monday, June 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you had fun! Remember to post pictures next time you go ;-)
Post a Comment