Monday, April 11, 2005

Bad buffer...

Well, not a very productive day today :( This morning at work was ok, a got a bit done, not very much, but better than nothing. Then this afternoon, I started a really big job, but the solutions (buffers, hence title) were made up incorrectly (by me) and the whole experiment failed, sometimes I hate science lol!

I went to the gym at lunch time and did a fair but of cardio, burnt 300 calories according to the machine. I need to change my music I think, I'm getting a bit bored with my stuff at the moment. If only I were rich and could afford an iPod :(

Tomorrow I have a friend coming over for tea, I'm gonna open a nice bottle of wine I think, even though I am meant to be on the wagon. I won't have too much though, it's work the next day :(

No comments: