Sunday, April 24, 2005

Hace bueno...

This morning the weather was absolutely beautiful, I even rummaged around in the garage and found my deck chair! So I spent most of this morning in the garden, it was almost warm enough for shorts. I did a bit of my OU stuff, I have to hand another assignment in for the 4th of May. I think I'm more or less done on them now though. I am gonna try and get everything done and sent off by Wednesday. Then I can relax, especially as it's gonna be a holiday weekend and the last thing I want is college work hanging over me!

I have to say a little bit here about one of my dear dear friends, Ginger Rogers I'm gonna call her; we were sat in this lovely little pub on Friday evening after the last day of a symposium where I'd overdosed on caffeine (so had a bloody headache from hell, so wasn't gonna get pissed, anyway, that's beside the point). I was telling her about my last set of marks for my French and Spanish assignments (and I'll repeat them here for anyone who doesn't know NINETY EIGHT percent lol! And I know, I'm due a fall). She replied completely spontaneously ' God, they must be really easy assignments'. With friends like that...

No comments: