Monday, April 04, 2005

Rain again

It's raining again today :( Still, it was a lovely weekend. I was driving back from Felixstowe yesterday and I notiched it was nearly 18C! Spring at last I thought!

I had a lovely weekend, although I drank too much during Saturday and had a bloody banging headache all through the night. For the weekend I had gone to stay with Gail. I had so much stuff to do at home on Saturday morning that I was late getting to hers, it was 4.40pm when I arrived at the salon! She was as eager as ever to go off for some wine, so I dashed in to say hello to Dean and then we shot off to the Alex :) Rush rush rush, we only had time for one in there as Kim was coming round at 6 and then we all had a table booked for dinner at 7! I know, very early, but we are all pissheads and the sooner we'd eaten the sooner we could start drinking proper lol!

It's only been a few weeks since I last saw Gail, but so much has been happening with her, she's bought a new house and is (possibly/probably) back with her ex! Dean came out with us in the evening, earlier Gail had been asking me if there was any possibility that we might get back together, I said no I didn't think so. That evening though, he did look so nice and he did say some lovely things. But I just don't think it would work, and anyway, I'm a hardened singleton these days. We ended up at a 30th birthday party, but I was being good by then and was on the water! I was such a lighthweight and had no energy, I should have had some red bull or something. The bloke who's party it was did seem quite nice, although I'm sure I look younger than him lol!

Sunday morning we had a lovely fry up, a lovely proper brunch. Although before that Gail's son had insisted I had a go on this trampoline they have in the garden, that made me feel very sick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, thanks for the link to your blog and your nice email today :) its nice to get caught up with each other again. sounds like you had a fun weekend :-) I will reply to your email on Tuesday.

Derek