The weekend is nearly over, which is such a bummer, I could well do with having tomorrow off too lol! Just lounging around at home, just doing whatever you please is wonderful, and so cheap too :)
Yesterday I did have a French Tutorial. I was a bit nervous because we have a new tutor. She turned out to be really nice though. She used French nearly the whole time, which was a bit daunting, but in the end I think it was good. We practiced loads of stuff and I am now quite happy with the passé composé lol!
In the afternoon I went into Fanny Craddock mode! I made a lovely cherry and almond loaf cake! It is very tasty actually, although something went wrong with the cherries and they all appear to have sunk to the bottom :-/ I shall take it into work tomorrow and see what they think! The preparation of the cake was extremely hard work; the creaming of the sugar and butter was very tiring, it's a good job I'm a fit boy with a strong wrist!
Today I have done sweet Fanny Adams! It's been fab though. I did speak to my girl friend Stephanie ;-) who has deserted me for deepest darkest Japan. And also another beautiful girl Macie, we are gonna go camping. Hopefully in the middle of a wood :) Should be fun!
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment