Monday, June 13, 2005

No me canso...

...de esta jodida vida. In sharp contrast to last weekend this weekend was shite. All sorts of things and events were upsetting me. I'm not gonna write about them here, the memories of it can all just drift slowly away into oblivion lol! Today, however, I am feeling better and almost back to my normal self. Anyways, the bad happens so you appreciate the good, that's what I'm telling myself. And anyway, even when it's at its worst, you do still have to love it.

I kept to my promise of being a busy bee at work, I did loads and loads at work and was in the lab until gone 7!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my fairy godpussbit, today I entry into your blog to know more about you ( I know that my english isn´t good, so don´t be unkinds with me) I think i´ll become a fan of your blog because it lets to me improve my english..see you later Chris